Resources for:

EEO Complaints

Back to EEO: An Overview

If you are a current employee of the Court Services and Supervision Agency, a former employee, or an applicant for employment and you believe that you have been discriminated against in a personnel practice or in the terms, privileges or conditions of your employment, you may file an EEO complaint.

The EEO discrimination complaint process provides a means to resolve individual employment problems relating to issues involving race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40+), disability, and/or reprisal. You must first contact an EEO Counselor or the EEO Office at (202) 442-1680.

Conditions for Filing Complaints

EEO Complaint Process

Guide to Filing EEO Complaint

Informal EEO Counseling

Formal Complaint Processing

Class Complaints

Types of Discrimination


Key Bridge crossing Potomac River, Washington, DC

Employment Information

As a Federal agency with a distinctly local mission, CSOSA employees perform challenging work that directly affects public safety in the District of Columbia's neighborhoods.