- Standard Form 115, Request for Records Disposition Authority, is used by Federal agencies to obtain disposition authority from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). It is generally used for unscheduled records.
- Standard Form 135, Records Transmittal and Receipt, documents the physical transfer of records to the Federal Records Center.
- Standard Form 258, Agreement to Transfer Records to the National Archives of the United States, is used by Federal agencies to transfer legal custody of permanent records to NARA.
- National Archives Form 14097, Technical Description for Transfer of Electronic Records to the National Archives, is used by Federal agencies to transfer permanent electronic records to NARA.
- NA14097 in MS Word (4pp, 51K)
- Optional Form 11, Reference Request - Federal Records Centers, is used by Federal agencies to obtain reference service involving records they have stored in a Federal records center.