Probation: General Conditions of Release
The General Conditions of Release for Probation are established by the Superior Court for the District of Columbia:
- Obey all laws, ordinances and regulations.
- Keep all appointments with your Community Supervision Officer (CSO).
- Permit your CSO to visit your place of residence.
- Abstain from the use of hallucinatory or other drugs, and submit to drug testing, as directed by your CSO.
- In the event of illicit drug use or other violation of conditions of probation, you will participate as directed by your CSO, in a program of graduated sanctions that may include brief periods of residential treatment.
- Notify your CSO within 24 hours if you change your residence.
- Obtain the permission of your CSO before you relocate from the District of Columbia.
- Participate and complete CSOSA's employment and/or academic program, if directed by your CSO.
- Participate and complete other CSOSA programs as identified through CSOSA Program Screener Assessment.