Resources for:

Office of Professional Responsibility:
Where to File a Complaint

Complaints against employees of the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency can be forwarded by several different ways:

- In writing, via email to

- In writing, via regular mail or hand delivery to:

James G. Smith
Director, Office of Professional Responsibility
Court Services & Offender Supervision Agency
601 Indiana Avenue, NW, Suite 720
Washington, D.C. 20004-2902

-In writing, via fax to (202) 442-1965 for complaints against management or senior officials, and to (202) 442-1966 for complaints against non-supervisory personnel.



United States flag

Employment Information

As a Federal agency with a distinctly local mission, CSOSA employees perform challenging work that directly affects public safety in the District of Columbia's neighborhoods.